Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Joslyn!!!!!

My baby girl turned one yesterday! That was a sad but joyous day all at the same time. We had her birthday party on Sunday. She had such a blast! Although she was more interested in looking at what was going on around her then opening her gifts. She still had fun and that is what matters! Here are pictures of her opening gifts. She would not look at me for anything.This is a banner I made for her. My friend did the artwork to spice it up! I think it turned out great! This was my first attempt at decorating a cake. I think it turned out good for my first time. I also made the cake and icing from scratch. I practiced a few times in the month before her birthday but other than that it was a first timer for me as well! We are just trying to eat better quality food, even if it is cake. What better way to do that than make it yourself?!?

She is testing it out!!

Her own slice! She thoroughly enjoyed it!! This is my favorite picture from her party!Here is a video of singing happy birthday to sweet Joslyn!!

So, I officially have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. Not sure what to think about that but it defiantly makes me feel older. I hope you enjoy the post. It makes me smile knowing my baby girl had a great birthday!! Enjoy, Jodi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Joslyn! Looks like it was a great one! Did Nessa do the artwork? The sign turned out adorable!