Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Hobby!!

I have found that I really enjoy taking pictures! I, of course, love pictures of my children but pictures of landscapes, nature and other things have really caught my eye lately. I want to learn to take better pictures. So I went and bought a "photography for dummies" book! I have not read that far into it yet but I think I have learned a few things. Here are some pictures that I have taken of the kids since I have gotten the book.

Here are some pictures of other things. Not of the kiddos :) It was a beautiful, clear, blue day! I thought these were nice!
A tree from a new perspective! Different! Not sure how I feel about it!?!? So, I am still learning and was just trying a few new ideas. I would love to hear your honest opinion of the photos. I know a picture with my kids in it can not be a bad picture ;) but I would love your opinion/suggestions on the pictures from a photography stand point. Thanks for putting up with my craziness! Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: