I decided to start a blog since we have family and friends that we don't see very often. We all know how fast children grow and I am not good a keeping in touch frequently with everyone. This way I can post pictures so you can all see how the kids are growing. I am hoping I can keep this updated with pictures and stories. Maybe this will keep me in touch with each of you more often. I am still trying to figure out how to do things on the blog. I will try to post again real soon. Here are a couple of pictures for now. I will add more soon!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Jodi.
I love the photos of the kids. They sure are getting bigger. How are things? I miss you lots.
ok.
really.
This is Samantha. Im tryin to help mom, and its devistating. really.
She is tryin nontheless... Well keep in touch.
Love you!
Mom and Samantha
Looking forward to keeping up with your crew on here! Thanks for starting the blog for us that are far, far away...Kim
Post a Comment