Monday, August 4, 2008

New Adventures

We took our first camping trip as a family (of four) a few weeks ago. It was an experience!! We had a great time, the kids really enjoyed being outside. Even though it was HOT! We went to Ray Roberts state park. It was very nice and the tent sites are very secluded. We liked not seeing a lot of other people. It made it more private (which makes breast feeding a lot easier). The only down fall was the creepycrawlers and Joshua came close to a snake. Which really freeked us out, it was right on the path in plain site! Once the sun began to set we just stayed in our tent. But over all we had a blast!! Here are some pictures from our trip.


Joshua had more fun with the hammer than he did anything else.


Joslyn took a nap in the lawn chair just before we left. It was so cute!




I took a few pics while they were playing in the bath. They are so cute I have to show them.


Hope you enjoy this as much a I do. Jodi

No comments: