Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 months

My sweet baby girl turned 6 months old on the 17th. I was a little slow but I got some pictures taken this morning. She was tired and not wanting to set up but I think I got some really cute ones anyway. It is so hard to believe she is already 6 months old. It seems like yesterday when she was born. But on the other hand, it seems like she has always been with us. Our family is so complete now it is hard to think back when she was not here. I want to warn you that these pictures are so cute you may need a napkin to wipe away the drool! :) Ok, so maybe I'm a little partial but I have every right to be. Right? Ok, Ok enough delay... Here they are!
Just to show you what I was talking about, here are a couple of her falling back or not cooperating. The are silly but still cute!
Joshua wanted to be in some pictures as well but I did not dress him before hand. So he just has on undies. But then I could not keep him looking at me. Here is what came out.
On a side note; the other day I had sat Joslyn down in the recliner for just a moment. I expected her to lean on the back of the chair or the pillow but no, what did she do, she just sat up. No support! I was so excited! Of course, I grabbed the camera. In one picture she has her eyes half open but you can really tell how well she is sitting up.
My babies are just growing up so fast! It is so exciting but sad at the same time. Well that's all for today. Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: