Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Kim. I had to put a lot of thought into this. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. So, here we go...

Tagging rules:
1) Post the rules on your blog
2) Write 6 random things about yourself
3) Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4) If you are tagged, do it and pass on the tag


1) I love to cook! I get a lot (or most) of my ideas, for new recipes, from watching cooking shows. And I hardly ever follow the recipe 100%. I really like to change it up to fit our family.

2)Even more than I love to cook, I LOVE to bake!!! Maybe it has something to do with my addiction to sugar but I am not sure. When I bake I almost always follow the recipe exactly. Unless I'm cutting it in half or doubling it. The one thing I will always change in a recipe is omitting Crisco. I just replace it with butter.

3) Most of the time when I am on the computer, I'm only using one hand. Whether it is typing a post, checking my email or searching the web, I usually have at least one child in my lap. Meaning that I only have one free hand to type with. Yeah, It takes a while for me to type a new post.

4) I do not enjoy doing the dishes. I know it has to be done and no one is going to do it for me so... I have accepted that! When I do begin to do the dishes I want to finish them. With two kiddos who are always needing mommy's attention, I find it really hard to complete the dishes each time that I begin working on them. Which makes me crazy!! But I'm trying to work through my issues. :)

5) I am ready to move out of this apartment and into a house, with a real kitchen! I love kitchen gadgets! I want to be able to get the coolest utensils, serving dishes, appliances and thingy-ma-doodles for my kitchen. I think this goes along with my passion for cooking but I'm running low on random ideas here. Oh yeah, I also want to get a full set of nice dinner ware. My plastic plates, bowls and cups have served their purpose but I'm ready to grow up!

6) Jon has been my best friend ever since we met but I have really enjoyed talking to him lately. I enjoy just setting and having an adult conversation with my husband. I like to go out on the patio once the kids are in bed and just chat. Maybe it is the lack of time that we have together these days that makes it seem so special or the fact that I speak to children all day, but either way I really enjoy chatting with my Hubby!!

Now, this is where I am suppose to tag 6 people. There is only one small problem... I don't know 6 people who have a blog! The only person I know personally is Kim and she is the one who tagged me. I wanted to do this so I didn't let her down. It has actually been kind of enlightening for me though and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: