Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jon and the Kiddos!

Well, Jon is finishing the first part of his National Board Exam this morning. We have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to find out the results. That is a long time to wonder! I'm sure he did just fine but knowing for sure brings lots of peace. Just as a reminder, Jon is taking his next BIG exam (clinic entrance) on Thursday so please keep him in your prayers. I don't have a lot to say this week, that is why I have been putting off adding a new post. I do have some cute pictures of Jon and the kids to show off though!
Joslyn is getting to where she loves to play! She really loves playing with Daddy!!Joshua loves to listen to music and dance. He has Jon's phone, with the ear phones in, listening to music and jamming away!This is his version of the Air Guitar!! It is much better in person.And last but not least, a picture of my sweet babies!! That is really all I have for today. I hope you will enjoy it even though it is not much. Love, Jodi

No comments: