Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Tree

This past weekend we set up our Christmas tree. I know crazy, right? Usually I do not put up the tree until the day after Thanksgiving. And even then it is like pulling teeth to get Jon to help me for more than five minutes. So when HE wanted to put the tree up so early I was shocked! He got everything together, got the tree out of the closet and got to work. Now that we have kids, he seems to get more involved and more excited that I do at times. He and Joshua even went shopping on Wednesday to buy presents for Joslyn and I. It's crazy, I know!! But I am enjoying every minute. He is such a great guy and things like this make me love him even more! Here are some pictures of the event
Here is Jon hanging the stockings. Yes, with a hammer and nails! That is what you get when you live in an apartment with no mantle.
We have a Rudolph that sings. I put it in front of Joslyn and turned it on. She was freaked out! The picture says it all. Here are some picture I took of the kids in front of the tree.
Having a little girl is so much fun! I got her all dressed up and took some pictures.Here are some of the two of them and then a couple of Joshy!

Please be prepared for the next couple of months for most of the pictures to be taken in front of the Christmas Tree!! Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: