Monday, November 17, 2008

Videos!!!

Here is a video of Joslyn crawling!! The quality it terrible, sorry. It is just because my camera is old and very crappy. It does not produce good quality video. And needless to say there is no sound, that it way to much to ask of my camera. But on the up side, It is a video!!


Here is Joshua's video. He begins by dancing, then moves to jumping, followed by playing the air guitar while jumping and ends with a bow and a kiss. It is incredibly cute!! Sorry, but he is wearing only underwear, like he does most of the time.

Yesterday and today have been quite crazy! Joslyn is cutting teeth and has been running a fever. She has been so cranky! The poor baby, I know she is hurting! She only wants me to hold her and she does not want to sit or play for more than a few minutes every few hours. That takes a toll on a person after a while, ya know. I could really use a shower and it does not look like I am going to get one! But I try to keep in mind that she is hurting and needs my love and comfort right now. But I hope this is over soon, for the both of us!

We are staying home for Thanksgiving so I will be cooking the traditional dinner. I have already bought all of the groceries (i hope). I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with the people I love the most!

I hope you enjoy the videos! Happy Thanksgiving! We love you all!! Jodi

No comments: