Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chistmas 2008!!!

I always love this time of year. It is so enjoyable and now that I have a family of my own it is even more special. Watching my children open gifts is priceless. They are just to cute! That being said... We open gifts first with Jon's family on Christmas eve morning. Here are pictures from that.

It took Joslyn a little bit to get the hang of it but as soon as she did, she was unstoppable. Joshua is an ol' pro though! This is Joslyn (behind the paper)! Too cute!! After we finished at the Spiva's we went to my parents house! Jon had the camera so I have less pictures from their house.
We came home on Christmas Eve when we finished at my parents. We opened our stockings that night and saved all the gifts for Christmas morning! Here are a couple of the kids with their stockings!The next morning the kids were up early. Well early for me but normal for them. We had all our gifts opened before 6 am. And we even took our time!
I think Joshua could open gift all day every day and never get tired of it. But Joslyn, on the other hand, got a little bored with opening gifts after a while. She was more interested in what Joshua was doing than she was in opening her own gifts.
We got Joshua a tent and he and Joslyn enjoyed playing in it. He even helped her get in it. They played well together in it for a while. It was cute!

Christmas is such special time of year and I am so thankful for my wonderful family. I am truly blessed with a husband and kids that I love dearly. With the new year just around the corner, I believe I am ready to see what it has in store for us. I will have a 3 year old son in just a few days which is so hard to believe. I am excited but sad at the same time. He is growing up so fast! And in about a month and a half my baby girl will be turning 1. Again which is so hard to believe. So the new year will bring changes early on for us. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a happy new year! Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: