Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Standing!!

Joslyn has began to pull up and stand. She has been doing this for about a week. She is just too cute!! She loves to pull up and play with her toy (pictured below) and pull up on me when I'm playing with her in the floor. She tries to pull up on the furniture but she just can not get a good grip, yet. I know it will not be long and she will be unstoppable!This is her snarl face! I love it when she does it!!So the Kroger store that we shop at has just remodeled and when they did they added a lovely new feature... The child size shopping carts!! You know what I'm talking about. The ones just the right size for the children to push through the store! Well here is our latest adventure! It only resulted on the my heels being run over about 5 or 6 times. Not to bad!!

This will most likely be the last post that I do before Christmas. We will be in Oklahoma with our families from Dec. 21st through the 24th. Then we will be home for Christmas at our house on Christmas Day!! Joshua can not wait to open his presents. I am ready to see them open the gifts too! I will have tons of pictures to share after Christmas though! Merry Christmas to all of you and lots of love!! Jodi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! Pretty soon she is going to be walking all over the house like Hannah! :)