Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter!

On Easter day it was so wet. It had been raining all night and rained most of the morning. We went to my sisters house for lunch and an egg hunt for the kids. They let all of the bigger kids hunt eggs outside but hid some eggs in the den for the little kids. Here is Joshua with his loot! And Joslyn with an egg!
So a few days after Easter when the grass had dried I took the kids out for some Easter pics! I thought these turned out pretty good! I found a rose that had fallen off of the bush behind them and Joshua was trying to get her to smell it. They are cute although neither one is looking at the camera. :)
So I got a little carried away and we were tossing plastic eggs and trying to get them in the pic. I think it is cute!
Here is my beautiful girl in her Easter dress! Looking all big!
And my sweet, sweet boy! With a big smile!
In other news, Jon just finished Tri 7!!!! Yay!! Only two more to go! He is doing so good. AND.... Joslyn took her first steps (no holding onto something) on Monday, the 20th!!! She is 14 months old which is exactly when Joshua started walking. She will only take 3 to 4 steps and only if she is walking to someone but it is a great start. I know it won't be this way for very long. I will try to get pictures or maybe video soon. No promises though ;-)

No comments: