Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm a big girl now!!

Well, kind of! Let me explain. Joslyn has figured out how to take off her diaper. So it has become quite the challenge to keep her in one. Not only does she know how to take it off but she does not want to put one on. After I would get her out of the bath and all dried off, I would go get a diaper and try to put it on her, as I would normally. But now she runs away and says "No, No". So we then knew it was time to buy big girl panties. And of course, she loves them!! Here is my new underware model :-). With the cutest bootie I have ever seen!!!
And in the Spiva house no one is left out. Here is the other cute bootie.
Since we are only going to be living in this apartment for 7 months. I did not want to go out and buy all new curtains for the windows. So in our bedroom I just hung a blanket over the window. I know, I know, but it gets the job done and keeps out a lot of the heat and I didn't have to go and buy anything! Anyways, Jon put the bottom of the blanket/curtain up onto our bed, making a tent for the kids. Then they filled it with pillows and food (plastic food) and said they were camping. They had a great time! So next is pictures from our latest "camping" adventure.

After buying Joslyn the panties I got the potty chair out. I thought I might as well give it a shot. I was actually able to get her to pee pee in the potty. When she used the potty we all cheered and clapped and Joslyn just looked at us like "what was all that for". I know she still has a long way to go but you gotta start somewhere. :-) Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: