The kids and I went to the Dallas Arboretum last week. It was so beautiful and colorful! We enjoyed being out of the house even though it was HOT! Admission for the month of August is only $1! Which made it even better :) Jon was seeing patients and was not able to come along but we had fun anyway!

Joshua in front of a flower bed!

My big girl! Her hair is getting so long that it gets in her eyes. I do not want her to have bangs but do not know what to do with her hair. She always pulls out the clips when I try to put them in!

Joslyn by a flower bed!

Peek-A-Boo!! I love this picture!

This is the best one of the kids together. I can not seem to get them both looking and smiling at the same time.

They had storybook houses on display. Basically it was houses or buildings out of a storybook. The kids could go inside and play in the houses. My kids really liked that! Here is Joshy with the "Peter Pan" ship!

Joslyn on the steps of a cool house from "Eragon".

These houses were small and kid-size. Joshua loved that!! There was even a garden with real veggies growing that the kids found fascinating.

And Joslyn with her pacifier, or as she calls it, "pa".

Well, Jon has made it through all of his classes! Yay!! He has 1 trimester left and it is all clinical, no classes. He is so glad to be done with classes!! He is doing so good and is more than half way done with his adjusting credits. I couldn't be more proud of him! He has put in so much hard work and it is almost done! Well, for this chapter of our lives. I guess, truly the real work is about to begin. He is still set to graduate in December. I will let you know more about the details when I know more. I hope you enjoy the post. I have more waiting to be done. Hopefully I will get to them soon! Enjoy, Jodi
No comments:
Post a Comment