Monday, September 7, 2009

Fishing

We made a trip to Oklahoma and spent some time with family. We spent a lot of time outside. It was so nice. It felt great outside and the kids enjoyed being out of the house. Joshua went fishing at Papa and Nanny's house. He was catching fish so fast and loving every minute of it. He would cast his pole and get a bite within a few seconds. Here is a picture of him casting! Papa is taking the fish off the hook! He caught fish until we ran out of worms! He was having a blast!
Joslyn sat with Nanny! Joshua is not the best caster yet so we had to stay out of the way. Every time Joshua would reel in a fish Joslyn would get so excited and start saying "pish, pish, pish!!!" I think she had just as much fun watching Joshua catch the fish as he had actually catching them.

Cheesing for the camera but not taking her eyes off the pond!

I had a video to share but I can not get it to upload. Bummer!! It is really cute and I wanted to share it. Maybe I can get it to upload later. Anyway, enjoy, Jodi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun! :)