Friday, October 23, 2009

Changes!!

We have had a lot of changes in our lives in the last month.

First, I got a job! Strange, I know, but I am working in Durant for my brother-in-law. Jon and I worked for him before in his chiropractic office until we moved to Dallas.

Second, the kids are in day care. Since I have been working the kids have had to be in day care. My mom is the director at their day care so it makes a extremely hard situation a little easier. The first day was super hard on all of us but it is getting easier as time passes.

Third, We are moving to Oklahoma. My parents have a rent house that they are going to let us live in. It needed some repairs so we have been working with my parents to get it move in ready. We are almost there! Currently, the kids and I have been staying in my parent's spare bedroom during the week. Depending on Jon's schedule, He has either been coming to OK on the weekends or the kids and I have been going to Irving, so we can be together. I do not have a computer or Internet connection at mom and dad's so making new post is a hard task. I have been so busy this is the first chance I have had to get this post up.

I do not have any pictures to share. I have not taking any pictures over the last month or so. I have been so busy and have not made the time. We are planing on spending so quality time together this weekend doing so fun stuff. I will try to remember to get out the camera but I don't know when I will get the chance to make a new post.

Also, Jon's graduation date is December 12, 2009. I am not sure of the time but I will give more details as I get them. I thought I would pass along the date since I already have it!

Alright, I have a ton to do! Hope you enjoy even though the post is picture-less! Jodi

No comments: