Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dragon Boat Festival!

On Sunday we attended the Dragon Boat Festival. It was so cool! They had Boat races, Kite flying, lantern making, lots of vendors and performers. It celebrates the Chinese and Japanese heritage. One of Jon's patients is on a boat racing team and invited us to the festival. It was so different but was really neat! We had a great time! Here is a picture of the boat race. Joslyn wearing my glasses. I look horrible in this photo!! Don't know what I was thinking but Joslyn is so cute in the picture I had to share it.
Joshua wearing Jon's hat. Like father like son :-)

Joslyn and I watching some of the performers!
We bought and umbrella and 2 fans. They were so interesting that we had to have some.
We are moving on Saturday... This should be loads of fun!! Since I love moving so much. Ok, enough sarcasm! I am telling you this because we are having to transfer all of our services and will not have internet for a couple of weeks. So I will not be posting new blogs any time soon. Maybe I will have some exciting things to share after the move. Wish us luck with the move! Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: