Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally

Finally! I finally got around to creating a new post! We are moved into our new apartment. We are pretty much settled. Well, we are as settled as we are going to get. We have been so busy. I feel like it never ends. We have squeezed in several fun things over the past few weeks. I will just go through them and share the photos all in this one post to get all caught up. So, this could be a little random but bare with me.

First, I discovered that Joslyn likes my makeup. One day she was sitting on the bathroom counter while I was putting on my makeup. She pulled out the blush brush and was playing with it. The next thing I know she has the blush out as well. She would rub the brush on the blush (it was closed) and then rub it on her cheek. I thought it was so cute and had her daddy come look. That being said, a few days later we were just lazing around the house when her daddy ask if she wanted to put on makeup. I thought he would just pretend to apply the makeup and not open the case. (I thought dads didn't want their little girls to wear makeup.) But to my surprise he open the case and put blush on her cheeks. She was loving it. Smiling from ear to ear! I got involved and we put eyeshadow and a little lip gloss on her as well. She licked most of the gloss off but it was cute. She was just looking in the mirror admiring her self. Like a true girly girl. Joshua was not left out. Jon turned him into a ninja. He used my eyeshadow to paint Joshua's face. Joshua loved every minute of it. He often ask us to paint his face again! Here is Joshua's end result.
And the true ninja himself! I am not sure if ninjas use swords but this one does!
Here is the beautiful girl showing off her make up! Making her "cheese" face, of course.

And Joslyn with her accessories. Look at the purse!!

Then Joshua painted my face! And somehow the man who began this got out scott-free.

We took the kids to a water park. My sister's family was going so we went along to have some fun in the sun! Obviously I did not take my camera near the water but I did get some pics at snack time. Here is Joslyn devouring a pear! You can even see the juice dripping off her chin.

Joshua no longer takes a picture without making so kind of silly face. So here he is, silly face and all!

My sister, Jeanne, and her boys came down to visit us. We took the kids to the pool here at our apartment. We played for a hour of so and the kids had a great time.

I hope this was not too confusing and you were able to enjoy it. Sorry that is took me so long!

No comments: