Okay, well, maybe 3 clips!! I don't think you will mind tho. :) This first clip is of the kids dancing. They love to dance!! Notice: Joslyn walks out of the screen and after she returns, she smiles and says, "Cheese". It is so cute. Meanwhile, Joshua just keeps dancing!!!
In this video Joshua is doing Ballet, or so he says. I'm not sure where he got this from because we all know I sure did not teach him ballet!!
In our last apartment there were not any mirrors where the kids could see themselves without Jon or I lifting them up. In our new apartment the doors on our closets are full length mirrors. I have found that our kids love the mirrors. They are always looking at themselves, making silly faces and just goofy while watching themselves in the mirror. Here is Joslyn's newest thing, in the mirror!
I found these video clips very amusing. I love to watch my kids just be themselves! I hope you can enjoy these like I have. Jodi
No comments:
Post a Comment