Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Camping Again!!

We went to our first pumpkin patch! We had a good time. We met my sister Janna and her family there. Here are a few pictures we took of the group. It is almost impossible to get them all looking at the same time.Here are a few of Joshua and Joslyn!Here we are playing on the big slide. Joshua got all the way to the top and then would not slide. So I went up to help, when I got there he slid all by himself and made me do the same. Jon grabbed the camera and caught me in action (thanks a lot). Jon also took Joslyn up and slid with her.Joshua rode the pony! I did not think he would like it but to my surprise he loved it!Now on to camping! We have became quite the avid campers. We went again this past weekend and are already planning our next trip. While Joslyn and I went to the restroom Jon took some pictures of Joshua.Here are some pictures of Joslyn now!
These are picture that Joshua took. He is getting pretty good. He does not cut off your head quite as often as before.Now for a update on my car. I was able to get it fixed. I took it to Oklahoma to my dad's mechanic and it saved me about $200. So we are no longer sharing a car, Yay!! Well I think that is all I have for you today. Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: