






It is hard for Joslyn and I to climb through the tubes. Well, actually it is hard for me to crawl through the tubes with her in my arms. So she usually stays out of the tubes and Jon and I take turns playing with her while the other climbs with Joshua. Joslyn enjoyed this toy while we were there.
Jon took Joslyn and was sliding her down the round steps on her tummy. She loved it!! She would laugh and laugh!!

Yes, you saw it correctly. You eyes are not playing tricks on you. She is standing!!! She is trying to pull up already. She does not quite have the skill mastered yet but she has only been trying for a few days. But if she gets up, she can stand there! She has started doing a new thing with her tongue that I think is adorable. Here you can form you own opinion.
For some reason, that I do not know, Joshua wanted to get up on top of his bed. So Jon helped him and I took pictures! That boy has some of the craziest ideas! 
Joshua likes to wear Jon's socks. Jon had gotten some new dress socks so, of course, Joshua wanted to wear them. After Joshua had the socks on we put a pair of my socks on Joslyn and Joshua thought that was Hilarious!! Take a look.
Once again we have come to the end, I hope you enjoy this post. I know it will be enjoyed more that the last since it had no pictures. But nevertheless, Enjoy!! Jodi
No comments:
Post a Comment