Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Words!

Joslyn has said a new word! And, of course, it is the best yet!!! She now says "Momma" !!! Well its more like "Ma Ma" but you get it. She will say Momma then lift her arms up so I will pick her up. It is SOOO cute!! So as for now she says " Da Da, Momma, Bubba" and she is working on " bye bye". She is great at waving and it makes everyone melt. She is just too cute! She is growing so fast, it is so much fun but quite sad at the same time.

We have enjoyed the weather cooling off. It has been quite nice lately! We are spending lots of time out on our patio. Here are some pictures of that.
Joshua took this one for us!! He did a good job. We are both actually in the picture! We were playing some baseball!! Joslyn and I pitch and Joshua bats!Here is a picture of Joshua dancing. It is so funny!! And just another one of Joslyn.

Hopefully we are going to go to at least one more Fall Carnival and then I will have more pictures of the kids in their costumes to share. As for now this is all I have. Enjoy, Jodi

No comments: