Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Carnival

We went to our first fall carnival this past Saturday. The kids had a great time! We got so many comments on how cute they were! They were having a costume contest so we decided to enter. What could it hurt, right? Well, they ended up winning 3rd place! I love their costumes, I think they are adorable!! I'll shut up with the blabbing now and just show you the pictures. Oh yeah, Joshua is a dragon and Joslyn is Minnie Mouse.
The Dragon had to play on the jungle gym since it was at a park.I am convinced, that is the coolest Dragon and the prettiest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!! What do you think??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute costumes! I love the Minnie Mouse! Hannah is going to be a zebra, my mom and sister bought it last year while I was still pregnant!